"The Worst" "The Worst"

The animation was great and the song was alright but my god it was so very disturbing and violent that I feel bad for liking it so much, I guess the name is appropriate, well done.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

Very good, to be honest though, I was expecting it to be a "Sees you masturbate" joke.

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

The animation wasn't half bad, but the voice acting was just awful. I'm sorry to be so blunt but it sounded like you were barely even trying or trying to be quiet in consideration of people you live with, especially with the yelling. I do agree that Vegeta gets the shit end of the stick all the time though.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Am I the only one who saw the movie or read the book? This is exactly what happens.

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

Fun!

Addicting and awesome, the shark scared the shit outta me at the start.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Awesome!!!

I thought this game was outstanding! I am really looking forward to more games like this from you in the future, keep it up dude!

Corruption Corruption

Wow! I'd hate to run into that in a dark hallway, amazing work!

La Fille du Marais La Fille du Marais

That's tight son.

Red Apple Red Apple

Pretty nice.

I think it's pretty good if you ask me, especially for an hour. It's not quite what I expect to see from a featured piece but by no means does that make it bad and absolutely not as bad as people are saying it is. I like it.