"The Worst" "The Worst"

The animation was great and the song was alright but my god it was so very disturbing and violent that I feel bad for liking it so much, I guess the name is appropriate, well done.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

Very good, to be honest though, I was expecting it to be a "Sees you masturbate" joke.

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

The animation wasn't half bad, but the voice acting was just awful. I'm sorry to be so blunt but it sounded like you were barely even trying or trying to be quiet in consideration of people you live with, especially with the yelling. I do agree that Vegeta gets the shit end of the stick all the time though.

Time to "Waist" Time to "Waist"

Work on it.

Don't get me wrong the animation, art and voices were good, but it was way too short and the joke had no real punchline and didn't make sense.

Trick or Treat? Trick or Treat?

Jokeeeer!

I still don't get it. Neither the joke or the spoiler, soon though.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

I... Well I...

I wholeheartedly agree with the views expressed in this animated film. Good show sir!

Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Why All The Hate?

Geez guys, I thought it was really good, quit hating on it. The sniper game is a cool addition too.

MasterMerol responds:

I was actually expecting a lot of hate!
THANK YOU!

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Interesting!

Looks good, I'm excitied to see them. My only very minor dislike is her puffy lips but sorry that's just me being wierd like that, haha.

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

Radical!

I have the Japanese box set with 256 extra minutes of kawaii. Can't wait for the next episode.

Dormitory Dudes Dormitory Dudes

Well...

Ummm... what is this, I don't even... 10...